By using any products or services (“Service”) of JAZZ TUTORIALS LTD (“Jazz Tutorials”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- By accessing and using our Service, you agree to comply with the Terms listed here.
- We agree to do our absolute best to provide you with quality services. In return, you agree to refrain from activity that interferes with or prohibits us from providing these services to you.
- We reserve the right to stop providing our Service to you should you violate our Terms.
- If you’re not satisfied with our Service, or find that it fails to meet your learning needs, we encourage you to request a refund of your last payment. The decision to provide a refund of your last payment is however made solely at our discretion and we reserve the right to decline a refund request if we feel that no valid reason is provided.
- We work very hard to provide you with a quality Service and expect that you won’t try to resell, copy, or make our Service available to others without our written permission.
- We consistently add to and improve our Service.
- We strive to provide you with an exceptional user experience and are always open to hear feedback, comments, and suggestions.
- We want you to have fun and learn new things while using our Service, however we can’t guarantee this will be the case.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for cancelling individual attendance and/or use of our Service in accordance with our Cancellation Policy.
- Jazz Tutorials, in its sole discretion, has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Jazz Tutorials’ service, for any reason at any time. Jazz Tutorials reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Jazz Tutorials reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Jazz Tutorials shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Service is Copyright ©2017 Jazz Tutorials Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the website, HTML/CSS, or visual design elements or concepts or the Service without the express written permission of Jazz Tutorials.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We will not be liable for decisions you make or your actions beyond the scope of our Service.
- You understand that Jazz Tutorials uses third party vendors and partners to provide the necessary location, equipment, hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Jazz Tutorials, or any other Jazz Tutorials product or service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission from Jazz Tutorials. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Jazz Tutorials customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate refusal or Service.
- Jazz Tutorials does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material provided through the Service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Jazz Tutorials shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Jazz Tutorials has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Jazz Tutorials shall on occasion take photographs and short videos during the provision of the service and that these photographs and videos are owned by Jazz Tutorials. By signing up to the service you understand that these photographs and videos may on occasion be used on the company’s social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Jazz Tutorials will remove any photographs or videos from the above mentioned social media accounts within 48hrs if requested by any persons who are featured in these photographs or videos.
- Questions about the Terms should be sent to email@example.com.
Last updated on July 9th, 2017. Inspired by the GitHub Terms of Service.